Special Offer - How to Get "Crash Course in Family History" book free
June 25, 2010
Special Offer - Limited Time - While Supplies Last
(Update: as of July 6, we are now out of stock of the 3rd edition, therefore this special has now expired. However, we will shortly announce the availability of the 4th edition.)
Get Crash Course in Family History, 3rd edition ($34.95 value, 240 full-color pages) FREE when you purchase the Legacy Deluxe Bundle.
Crash Course in Family History is the number one, best-selling "how-to" family history book in bookstores. Author Paul Larsen recently announced an expanded 4th edition which we will soon have available for purchase.
So after all of our brainstorming on what we should do with the dozens of 3rd edition books we recently ordered, we concluded that we would give them away for free with any new purchase of our Legacy Deluxe Bundle.
If you've been considering upgrading or even purchasing Legacy for a friend or family member, now is the perfect time.
The Legacy Deluxe Bundle comes with:
- Legacy 7 Deluxe software on CD and via download.
- Legacy Charting Deluxe software (installed when Legacy 7 is installed).
- Official 336-page printed user's guide.
- Legacy for Beginners training video (on installation CD) (44 minutes).
- Mastering Legacy: Names, Dates & Places training video (44 minutes).
- Your 12-Step Checklist to Using Legacy training video (48 minutes).
- Legacy's Ultimate Guide to Sources training video 40 minutes).
- Researching with Legacy: Mastering Events & Chronologies training video (45 minutes).
This bundle sells for $59.95 (items sell separately for $72.90). Together with the Crash Course book, you're getting over $100 of products for just $59.95 (plus shipping).
For more information on Crash Course in Family History, including the Table of Contents, click here.
For more information on the Legacy Deluxe Bundle, or to purchase, click here. No coupons necessary. When you add the Legacy Deluxe Bundle to your cart, the Crash Course book will automatically be added at no extra charge (again, while supplies last).