Back by popular demand, Myrt, of DearMYRTLE, will present the MORE Blogging for Beginners webinar on Wednesday, March 2, 2011.
Registration is now open and is free.
This session's topics include adding gadgets such as links to other websites, inserting book suggestions from Amazon.com, removing the Blogger search bar and inserting a Google Search box to make it easier for your readers to find previous postings. We will also experiment with tweaking the look of your blog using the Template Designer and providing a "Print Friendly" option for your followers.
About the presenter
DearMYRTLE is the nom de plume of Pat Richley, a retired post-secondary computer software instructor. Since 1995, Myrt has provided practical, down-to-earth advice for family historians. She is the author of DearMYRTLE's Joy of Genealogy and numerous magazine and online articles focusing on beginning concepts. Find Myrt online at http://blog.DearMYRTLE.com, and as Clarise Beaumont in Second Life. Myrt is currently working on a blog and a book about her friend Elsie's experiences in the American Red Cross in England, France, and Korea during WWII and in Japan during the Korean conflict.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
- 7pm GMT
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email during the week prior to the webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Other upcoming webinars
Wednesday, April 6, 2011. Building a Research Toolbox with Thomas MacEntee. Register here.
View past webinars
Our webinars are available in the archives at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp for at least 30 days. Select webinars are now available to purchase on CD: