Janet Hovorka really exceeded my expectations in today's webinar - not that I had low expectations, but I thought I knew what there was to know about genealogy charts. She really opened the audiences' eyes to what you can do with genealogy charts. My congratulations to her for a fine webinar. And congratulations to the eight door prize winners today!
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 26 minute recording of Further Your Research and Unify Your Family Reunion with Beautiful Genealogy Charts is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Visit http://Legacy.generationmaps.com to explore all of the charting possibilities Janet talked about.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of charts that was announced during the webinar is valid for anything in our online store through Monday, May 16, 2011.
- Excellent presentation! Very interesting looks for showcasing your family history! I have enjoyed every webinar I have attended so far! Very professional!
- Opened my eyes to lots of great ways to share with my family.
- I've never printed any of my charts...now when I look at them I can really see the holes! So much work to do! Thank you...I look forward to a new realm in my genealogical searching!
- Janet is a delightful person to listen to. I had never thought about charts, but now am interested in making one/some. I especially like the fact that you can make a working chart so you can see everyone you have and can try to fill in the blanks before ordering a really good chart that you want to frame.
- Now I really want a chart. Thanks for showing the couple bowtie!
- This webinar really got my research juices going as I want to get a chart made before our reunion in summer of 2012.
- Wonderful Webinar, Janet and Geoff. Many thanks for the precise and uplifting information and many beautiful chart examples displayed and discussed. Really enjoyed the question/answer segment too... always enlightening. It's years since I created A3 Wall Charts for family (the original of which has pride of place in my Office/Family room) so I'm inspired to get creating again!
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Google Docs for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, May 18, 2011
- Google Forms for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, June 1, 2011.
- Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story with Lisa Alzo - Wednesday, June 29, 2011
- The Power of DNA in Unlocking Family Relationships with Ugo Perego - Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- Google Images and Beyond with Maureen Taylor - Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- Organizing for Success with Karen Clifford - Wednesday, August 3, 2011