Today's webinar, Google Forms for Genealogists, presented by Thomas MacEntee, is now available in our webinar archives. One webinar attendee wrote, "I've never heard of Google Forms before but by the end of the hour I had a long list of possible projects using it. Not just for genealogists, the information can be used in any information-sharing setting." Enough said, I completely agree....
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 26 minute recording of Google Forms for Genealogists is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until June 13, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Google Forms for Genealogists by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 14 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of googleforms that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, June 6, 2011.
- The live demo was especially helpful and the examples really pulled everything together. Thanks so much!
- Very informative. Didn't know these forms even existed until I saw the first webinar on Google Docs. Speaker was clear and concise.
- Tom McCentee is very good at explaining everything you need to know about the webinar subject. You know for sure if you want to use the information or not. He is very easy to understand and does the webinar slowly enough that you can follow easily.
- Thomas MacEntee is a very good teacher. He explained Google Forms in a way I could understand, and he also did a good job of bringing in uses for it, to get me excited about wanting to try it out for myself. It's important that what I learn be relevant to what I need to do, and this class is. Thank you both for a great class!
- This was useful not only for genealogy, but also to organize info from class members coming to our 50th class reunion.
- Once again Thomas has taught me new ways to use the internet. Google Forms is going to be a useful tool, and I am so glad to have learned about it. Another excellent webinar.
- I've never heard of Google Forms before but by the end of the hour I had a long list of possible projects using it. Not just for genealogists, the information can be used in any information-sharing setting. Great webinar!
- I enjoyed this webinar a lot. I liked the upscripted part about creating a form to send to family members for Father's Day. I think I will do that and put it on the blog I created about my grandfather. I can see lots of other uses for Google Forms.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Cruising with Legacy Family Tree in 2012 with Christy Downing - Friday, June 3, 2011
- Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story with Lisa Alzo - Wednesday, June 29, 2011
- Leveraging the Power of "We": a Watershed Event in Discovering Where to Find Your Ancestors with FamilySearch's Michael Ritchey
- The Power of DNA in Unlocking Family Relationships with Ugo Perego - Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- Google Images and Beyond with Maureen Taylor - Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- Organizing for Success with Karen Clifford - Wednesday, August 3, 2011
- Newspapers for Genealogists with Tom Kemp - Wednesday, August 17, 2011