Free webinar now online - Google Images and Beyond by Maureen Taylor
July 20, 2011
Today's webinar, Google Images and Beyond, presented by Maureen Taylor, is now available in our webinar archives. In addition to her overview on using Picasa (Google's image editor and organizer) Maureen had some terrific ideas on finding photographs of our ancestors.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 47 minute recording of Google Images and Beyond is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It will be available to watch for free until August 1, 2011.
Congrats to the door prize winners
- GENViewer - Joan Savage
- Watch Geoff Live - Leslie Chisholm
- Preserving Family Photographs webinar CD AND Preserving Your Family Photographs Book - Nira Chambliss
- MP3 of AskMaureenTaylor's 1st Teleseminar - Wayne Payzant and Cindi Hobson
Own your own copy of Google Images and Beyond by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 4 pages of handouts. 1 hour 47 minutes. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of images that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, July 25, 2011.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Organizing for Success with Karen Clifford - Wednesday, August 3, 2011
- Newspapers for Genealogists with Tom Kemp - Wednesday, August 17, 2011
- Best Internet Resources for African American Genealogy with Angela Walton-Raji - Wednesday, August 31, 2011
- Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Census Record - Wednesday, September 7, 2011
- Facebook for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis - Wednesday, September 21, 2011
- "Ah hold your whisht and tell me the true story": Uncovering your Irish Family History with Jennifer Geraghty-Gorman
After watching Maureen Taylor's excellent webinar, I have one comment to make re photo editing software. I can NEVER figure out where the originals of photos are (I'm currently using Picasa, have used several others). A short webinar on understanding the basics of photo collections would be very interesting to me. I know how to crop, adjust color temperatures, sharpen, etc., but I have NO idea where the pictures really ARE, and I seem to have multiple images in multiple files and can't figure out how to manage them properly, including how to find them when I know they're "in there".
If this seems to be something others would also like to know about, I'd love to see you do a webinar on photo program basics.
Thanks again to Maureen.
Posted by: R. K. Johnson | July 23, 2011 at 10:37 AM