Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors by Marian Pierre-Louis - free webinar now online
September 21, 2011
Webinars like the one Marian Pierre-Louis presented today give me renewed hope that I can find my ancestors! Marian presented Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors to a live webinar audience today. Its recording is now available in our webinar archives.
Anyone with Connecticut ancestry should watch this recording. Marian taught about the importance of geography, boundaries, and borders in the region. She also introduced us to many records that we often overlook, such as the 1798 Direct Tax lists, the 1917 military census, and all the state-wide indexes produced by the Connecticut State Library. Finally, she taught where the best records can be located - both online and in person.
I cannot wait for her November 2 webinar....counting the days, hours, and minutes....
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until October 3, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD (includes 4 pages of handouts with clickable links)
Own your own copy of Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class, the complete Question/Answer session, and the 4-page handout with all the clickable links. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of marian that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, September 26, 2011.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Uncovering Your Irish Family History with Jennifer Geraghty-Gorman, October 19.
- Let Your Voice be Heard in the Digital Conversation with Drusilla Pair, October 26.
- Cracking the Case of Nathan Brown's Parents with Marian Pierre-Louis, November 2.
- FamilyRoots Organizer System with Mary Hill, November 4.
- It Is Well With My Soul: Finding Ancestors Amid the Rubble of Disaster and Misfortune with Thomas MacEntee, November 9.
- Creating a Shareable CD with Legacy and Passage Express software with Jefferson Shupe, November 16.
- Celebrate the Holidays and Share Family History with Heritage Collector software with Kathleen Bitter, November 18.
- A Closer Look at Google+ with Dan Lynch, November 30.
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, December 7.
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
See you online!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.