Children and Genealogy in the Classroom - free webinar this Wednesday, December 14 by Maureen Taylor
Grab and hold the attention of kids with a series of multicultural genealogical activities developed for use in the classroom, but useful for kids in any setting. The material in this lecture is based on Maureen's experience teaching school-age children about family and local history.
The live webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 2PM Eastern U.S., so register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day.
About the presenter
Maureen Taylor is an internationally recognized expert on the intersection of history, genealogy, and photography. She has been featured in top media outlets, including The View, Better Homes & Gardens, the Boston Globe, Martha Stewart Living, MSNBC, DIY: Scrapbooking, PBS Ancestors, Creative Memories' Lasting Moments, DearMyrtle, and Satisfaction Magazine. Maureen is the author of a number of books and magazine articles, as well as a contributing editor at Family Tree Magazine. The Wall Street Journal calls Maureen “the nation’s foremost historical photo detective.” Sign up for Maureen’s free e-newsletter at www.MaureenTaylor.com. She is also the author of the following webinar CDs:
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our brand new Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain/Arizona
- 11am Pacific
- 7pm GMT
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email during the week prior to the webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!