Our 2012 genealogy webinar calendar is so exciting I can hardly believe it myself. We already have 30 classes planned for you (that's over 45 hours of free genealogy education) including two from genealogy icon and first-time webinar speaker, Megan Smolenyak! We're pleased to announce that the first 17 webinars are now open for registration. Sign up for one or for all of them today (so you don't forget later) and we'll send you a reminder email both one day and one hour prior to the live event.
- Digital Books and Sites for Genealogists by James Tanner. Click here to register. 1/4
- Pilgrims and Patriots: Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors by Marian Pierre-Louis. Click here to register. 1/18
- Genealogy Idol Competition by Geoff Rasmussen (win a Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner). Click here to register to watch or click here to be a contestant. 2/2
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners by Marian Pierre-Louis. Click here to register. 2/15
- Organizing and Sharing Digital Images by Geoff Rasmussen. Click here to register. 2/29
- Are you Ready for the 1940 Census Images? by Thomas MacEntee. Click here to register. 3/7
- DNA Research for Genealogists: Beyond the Basics by Ugo Perego. Click here to register. 3/21
- Obituaries: Tips for making sure you get the full benefit from an obituary by Tom Kemp. Click here to register. 3/28
- Digital Writing Tools for Genealogists by Lisa Alzo. Click here to register. 3/30
- Exploring Archives.com with Julie Hill. Registration not yet available. 4/4
- Genealogy on the Go - the Families app for your Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad by Malcolm Green. Click here to register. 4/11
- Researching Your Scottish Ancestors by Marie Dougan. Click here to register. 4/18
- Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living by Megan Smolenyak. Click here to register. 4/25
- Researching Your Pennsylvania Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. Click here to register. 5/2
- Tracing Your New York Ancestors by Thomas MacEntee. Click here to register. 5/30
- Putting Flesh on the Bones by Ron Arons. Click here to register. 6/13
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records by Tom Kemp. Click here to register. 6/20
- Digital Images for Genealogists and Technologists: scanning, digitizing, editing, and preserving your photos by Geoff Rasmussen. Click here to register. 6/27
Print our webinar brochure to share with your friends, genealogy society, or Family History Center.
If you missed one of our previous webinars, you can purchase its CD for just $9.95 (or less when purchasing more than 5). Choose from 33 different classes - most come with several pages of handouts with clickable links. Click here to browse the library.
See you in class in 2012!