If you have ancestors who came to America, you need to watch the recording of today's webinar by Lisa Alzo. Tracking down our immigrant ancestors can often be a daunting task. Lisa showed us tips and tricks for locating and searching passenger lists and other key immigration documents both on and offline.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 32 minute recording of Tracing Immigrant Ancestors is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until December 19, 2011.
Own your own copy of Tracing Immigrant Ancestors by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 32 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 30 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Lisa is also the author of our Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story webinar-on-CD.
Special discount coupon
Since nearly everything in the online store is already discounted for our 2011 Christmas sale, there was no special coupon code announced. Even the popular Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner's discount has been extended through the end of the year.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
- Digital Books and Sites for Genealogists with James Tanner, January 4.
- Pilgrims and Patriots: Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis, January 18.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners with Marian Pierre-Louis, February 15.
- Are You Ready for the 1940 U.S. Census Images with Thomas MacEntee, March 7.
See you online!