Digital Images: Scanning, Editing, and Preserving Your Photos - free webinar now online by Geoff Rasmussen
June 27, 2012
The recording of today's webinar, Digital Images: Scanning, Editing, and Preserving Your Photos is now online for a limited time. In the webinar, Legacy's Geoff Rasmussen covered:
- Golden Rules of Digitization: Choosing the right resolution and file formats
- Step-by-step process of scanning a document or photograph
- Basic editing/restoring techniques including using the cloning, spot healing brush, straightening, red-eye removal, stitching and panoramas tools
- Adding a picture to your Legacy family file
- Flip-Pal's sketch kit
- Picture resizing for Legacy Charting
- And much more
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 47 minute recording of Digital Images: Scanning, Editing, and Preserving Your Photos is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until July 9, 2012.
Own your own copy of Digital Images: Scanning, Editing, and Preserving Your Photos by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 47 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 11 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Or order the bundle:
- Digital Images: Scanning, Editing, and Preserving Your Photos (1 hour 47 minutes, plus 11 pages of handouts)
- Organizing and Sharing Digital Images (1 hour 44 minutes, plus 5 pages of handouts)
Purchase the bundle for just $17.90 here.
Browse all 10 of Geoff Rasmussen's webinar CDs here.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of images2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, July 2, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- The Quest for your English Ancestors with Claire V. Brisson-Banks. July 11.
- Plan Your Way to Research Success with Marian Pierre-Louis, July 18.
- The Genealogy Cloud: Which Online Storage Program Is Right For You? with Thomas MacEntee, July 27.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence, with Judy G. Russell, CG. August 29.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.