Register for our next 2 webinars - Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records and Getting Started with Heritage Collector software
Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software (a Legacy add-on for your photos) with Kathleen Bitter. Whether you are just getting started with organizing your digital photos or have been using the Legacy add-on software, Heritage Collector, to manage your digital collections, you will benefit from this three-class series, taught by Heritage Collector's Kathleen Bitter. You may attend all three or pick and choose what suits your needs. Register once and you are registered for all three classes. September 14/21/28. Class details at the registration screen. Click here to register.
Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records by Mary Hill. Learn how to use your digital camera to copy records from microfilm, original sources, books and manuscripts. Know what settings to use on your camera, learn about mega pixels, and how to get the best images possible in various circumstances. Wednesday, September 19, 2012. Click here to register.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email during the week prior to the webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here by clicking on the "Test Your GoToWebinar Connection" link.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!