Scottish Wills, Testaments, and Land Records, free webinar by Marie Dougan now online for a limited time
January 30, 2013
What a fun webinar that was today! The recording of today's webinar, Inheritance in Scotland - Wills, Testaments, and Land Records, by Marie Dougan, is now available to view in our webinar archives for a limited time. One viewer wrote, "She was so good that I wished I had Scottish ancestors!"
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of Inheritance in Scotland - Wills, Testaments, and Land Records is now available to view in our webinar archives for a limited time. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Inheritance in Scotland - Wills, Testaments, and Land Records by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the complete 1 hour 30 minute recording of the class, 3 pages of handouts, and complete Question/Answer session. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of scotland2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, February 4, 2013.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Online Genealogy: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly by Linda Geiger. February 1.
- YouTube Your Family History by Devin Ashby. February 6.
- Pre-1850 U.S. Research Methodologies by Karen Clifford. February 13.
- Making the Most of Canadian Census Records by Kathryn Lake Hogan. February 20.
- Annie Moore of Ellis Island - A Case of Historical Identity Theft by Megan Smolenyak. February 27.
- Behind the Cheese Curtain: A Look at Wisconsin Genealogy Resources by Thomas MacEntee. March 6.
- Blogs: Easy-to-Make Web Pages by DearMYRTLE and Carrie Keele. March 8.
- Breaking Down Your Irish and Scottish Brick Wall in the New Poor Law Records of Scotland by Judy Wight. March 13.
- Evidence: Guidelines for Evaluating Genealogical Evidence by Linda Geiger. April 3.
- That First Trip to the Courthouse by Judy Russell. April 10.
- A Treasure Trove of Irish Websites by Judy Wight. April 17.
- What's New at FamilySearch by Devin Ashby. April 24.
- Researching your Roots in Rhode Island by Maureen Taylor. May 1.
- Blogging for Beginners with DearMYRTLE. May 3.
- Land Records Solve Research Problems by Mary Hill. May 15.
- Ten Hidden Resources Every Genealogist Should Know by Lisa Alzo. May 22.
- The New Frontier in Genetic Genealogy: Autosomal DNA Testing by Ugo Perego. May 29.
- The Genealogy of Your House by Marian Pierre-Louis. June 5.
- Get What You Came For: New Search Options Let You Target Obituaries, Photos, Passenger Lists, Births, Marriages, and More by Tom Kemp. June 12.
- Next Exit: Your New Jersey Ancestors by Thomas MacEntee. June 14.
- How Knowing the Law Makes Us Better Genealogists by Judy Russell. June 26.
- Canadian Ports of Entry: Ship Passenger Lists, Immigration Records, and Border Crossing Records by Kathryn Lake Hogan. July 10.
- Research in the Old Line State: An Overview of Maryland Genealogy by Michael Hait. July 17.
- Top Ten Techniques for Finding More in Library Catalogs by Barbara Renick. July 19.
- Top 21st Century Genealogy Resources - A Baker's Dozen by Tom Kemp. July 24.
- Direct Your Research with City Directories by Maureen Taylor. July 31.
- Captured For All Time: Recording Family Voices to Preserve and Pass Down by Marian Pierre-Louis. August 7.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy FamilyTree by Geoff Rasmussen. August 14.
- Colonial Immigrants: Who They Were and Where They Came From by Mary Hill. August 28.
- Getting the Most from Your Records: Putting Them Through the Wringer! by Linda Geiger. September 4.
- More Blogging for Beginners with DearMYRTLE. September 6.
- You Use WHAT for Genealogy? by Thomas MacEntee. September 11.
- Don't Be an Audio Hog: Free and Easy Ways to Share Your Audio Files by Marian Pierre-Louis. September 18.
- Using Church Records to Identify Ancestors by Mary Hill. October 23.
- Using Court Records to tell the Story of our Ancestors' Lives by Judy Russell. October 30.
- Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research by DearMYRTLE. November 1.
- Researching with Marian! Creating a Research Plan with YOUR Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. November 6.
- Researching Your Ohio Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. November 13.
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. November 20.
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
See you online!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.