Captured for All Time: Recording Family Voices to Preserve and Pass Down - free webinar by Marian Pierre-Louis now online for limited time
The recording of today's excellent webinar, "Captured for All Time: Recording Family Voices to Preserve and Pass Down" by Marian Pierre-Louis, is now online to view for free for a limited time. She has been one of our favorite presenters and today she hit another one out of the park! I enjoyed this comment from one of our viewers:
Marian is a great presenter; down-to-earth, engaging, and well informed. It also helps that she has such a breadth of knowledge. Whether it is house histories, all things northeast US, solving genealogical brick walls, or audio recording and sharing, Marian always brings us thorough, strong information in a clear approachable way.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of Captured for All Time: Recording Family Voices to Preserve and Pass Down is now available to view in our webinar archives for free through August 15, 2013. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of voices that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Monday, August 12, 2013.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 181 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 475 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy FamilyTree by Geoff Rasmussen. August 14.
- Do More with your Photos with Templates from Heritage Collector Software by Kathleen Bitter. August 21.
- Colonial Immigrants: Who They Were and Where They Came From by Mary Hill. August 28.
- Getting the Most from Your Records: Putting Them Through the Wringer! by Linda Geiger. September 4.
- More Blogging for Beginners with DearMYRTLE. September 6.
- You Use WHAT for Genealogy? by Thomas MacEntee. September 11.
- Don't Be an Audio Hog: Free and Easy Ways to Share Your Audio Files by Marian Pierre-Louis. September 18.
- Using GPS Coordinates to Tag and Record Your Photos with Heritage Collector Software by Marlo Schuldt. October 18.
- Using Church Records to Identify Ancestors by Mary Hill. October 23.
- Using Court Records to tell the Story of our Ancestors' Lives by Judy Russell. October 30.
- Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research by DearMYRTLE. November 1.
- Researching with Marian! Creating a Research Plan with YOUR Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. November 6.
- Researching Your Ohio Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. November 13.
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. November 20.
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
See you online!