Research Recharge - Turning Old Clues into New Leads - free webinar by Lisa Alzo now online for limited time
August 08, 2014
The recording of today's webinar, "Research Recharge - Turning Old Clues into New Leads" by Lisa Alzo is now available to view for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com. A few comments from our viewers:
- Another *great* webinar from Lisa Alzo. Engaging presentation style. Speaking at a good pace; fast enough that she can fit in all of the amazing information but not so fast that we cannot take it all in. This one may be my favorite from her ...so far!
- Gosh, how can it be yet another fantastic webinar!! Lisa was clear, succinct, great examples, fabulous handout, and very well-planned and executed presentation. Thanks again, so much! So worth the $ to be a webinar member.
- How do you improve on perfection? Lisa has set the bar very hard, yet manages to outdo herself each time. Thanks for an interesting and informative webinar, chocked full of delicious materials that will assist us in our continual quest for more family information.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 32 minute recording of "Research Recharge - Turning Old Clues into New Leads" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for a limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The 7 pages of supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login or subscribe.
Legacy QuickGuide - Unraveling Brick Wall Mysteries
Chances are, if you have spent any time at all working to compile your family history, you have run into difficulty finding at least one elusive relative . . . maybe even several of them! Within the genealogy community this experience is commonly referred to as a “brick wall.” Some brick walls may seem impossible to solve; however, as my mother often told me, “Nothing in life is impossible, some things just take a little longer to accomplish than others.”
Seemingly complex problems can often be best solved if we break down these problems into smaller components. Whether you are new to genealogy, or have been researching for many years, try breaking down your problem into smaller steps and follow the easy back-to-basics Brick Wall Process. Ultimately, the secret to Unraveling Brick Wall Mysteries will rely upon the utilization of the three P’s: Process, Persistence and Patience.
The Unraveling Brick Wall Mysteries Legacy QuickGuide™ contains useful information including an outline of effective strategy, tips and tricks and links to resources. This handy 4-page PDF guide can be used on your computer or mobile device for anytime access.
Click here to purchase for just $2.95.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 263 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 714 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Find A Grave - The World's Largest Cemetery Database by Russ Worthington. August 20.
- Researching Your Italian Ancestors by Ruth Merriman. August 27.
- Researching Your Jewish Ancestors by Jennifer Alford. September 3.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. September 5.
- Success with Manuscript Sources by Barbara Renick. September 10.
- A Library at Your Fingertips - the Internet Archive by Maureen Taylor. September 24.
- The Fair Court: Records of Chancery Courts by Judy Russell. October 1.
- Overcoming Destroyed or Missing Records by Karen Clifford. October 3.
- Welcome to FamilySearch Indexing! by Devin Ashby. October 8.
- Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor by Thomas MacEntee. October 15.
- Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts by Mary Hill. October 22.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. November 14.
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
- Look Ma, No Hands! Using Dragon Naturally Speaking for Your Genealogy by Ivan Baugh. December 5.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
Print the 2014 webinar brochure here.
See you online!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.