The recording of today's webinar, Legacy and Pictures, is now available to view for free at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com. We learned:
- The basics of adding a digital image to Legacy Family Tree
- Downloading an image from an email
- Downloading a census image and adding it to a new census event
- Adding pictures to pedigree charts, family group records, and wall charts
- about the Media Relinker and Gather Media Tools
This was also the webinar debut of my four kids. The 6" of overnight snow cancelled their school and so they "volunteered" to be my guest hosts. I think they did a terrific job introducing the webinar. Watch it below....what did you think?
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of "Legacy and Pictures" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free indefinitely. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login or subscribe.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 193 classes, 284 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 787 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
- Can You Hear Me Now? Voice Recognition Software for Genealogists by Luana Darby. December 5.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!