Voice Recognition Software for Genealogists - free webinar by Luana Darby now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar, "Voice Recognition Software for Genealogists," by Luana Darby, is now available to view for free at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com. This was another of my personal favorites - genealogy AND technology! Lots of great comments:
- What a fantastic webinar!!! I have been waiting for this one and it was as good as I hoped it would be! What a great speaker! I learned more than I thought was possible. This will be so good for my Legacy Family Tree and now I know I can use it for the books I write!! Thank you so VERY much!!!!
- This is so cool!! I have two boxes of letters from my great grandmother to my grandparents, plus diaries dating back to 1895, that I've been attempting to transcribe. I had basically given up because I didn't think I would live long enough to finish because it was taking so long. This will make it so much easier. Hopefully, I'll now be able to get them transcribed before I die. :-)
- Luana's presentation was excellent - thorough, exhaustive and demonstrated an extensive knowledge of voice recognition software. Appreciated the live demonstration of Dragon Naturally Speaking with Legacy.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 25 minute recording of "Family History for Kids" is now available to view in our webinar archives.
Use webinar coupon code - kids14 - for 10% off an annual or month webinar membership, valid through Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
Through December 31, 2014, take $10 off any new Legacy Family Tree software. Plus every Legacy QuickGuide and webinar CD have been discounted. No coupon required. Only at www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 196 classes, 287 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 804 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
- Genealogy on the Go with iPads and Tablets by Lisa Louise Cooke. January 7.
- Tracking Migration Using the Big 4 U.S. Record Sources by Mary Hill. January 14.
- Expanding Your Research from a Single Fact by Marian Pierre-Louis. January 16.
- My Genealogy DO-Over - A Year of Learning from Research Mistakes by Thomas MacEntee. January 21.
- Getting Started in Scrapbooking by Susan Budge. January 28.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!