New Webinar in the Legacy Library!
The Federal census takes a snapshot of life just once a decade.
A lot can happen in the years in between.
The federal census gives us wonderful clues for our research, but the ten years
between each census is a long time. What can be used in between and what are the
strengths and weaknesses of these substitutes?
Amy Johnson Crow will teach you about:
- Why do we use the census?
- Some of the types of records you can use as a federal census substitute.
- Questions to ask when evaluating a census substitute.
- How to start looking for a census substitute.
- Periodical Source Index (PERSI)
Members Login to Watch Now!
Not a member yet?
Legacy Family Tree Webinars provides genealogy education where-you-are through live and recorded online webinars and videos. Learn from the best instructors in genealogy including Thomas MacEntee, Judy Russell, J. Mark Lowe, Lisa Louise Cooke, Megan Smolenyak, Tom Jones, and many more. Learn at your convenience. On-demand classes are available 24 hours a day! All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
Subscribe today and get access to this BONUS members-only webinar AND all of this:
- All 254 classes in the library (380 hours of quality genealogy education)
- 1,142 pages of instructors' handouts
- Chat logs from the live webinars
- Additional 5% off anything at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
- Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
- Additional members-only webinars
It's just $49.95/year or $9.95/month.
Our public live webinars are all free. Click here to see what's on the schedule.