The Top 10 Genealogy Webinars in 2015
December 31, 2015
What a year it was for our webinar series! At the beginning of the year we promised to bring you 62 genealogy webinars. We miscalculated. We brought you 97 of them. 97 new ways to find your family history at FamilyTreeWebinars.com. We compiled the top 10 most-watched webinar recordings for you below.
Top 10 Overall
Is your favorite among the top 10 in 2015?
Top 10 Free Webinars in 2015
10. Timelines and Chronologies: Secrets of Success
9. Thinking about Becoming a Board-certified Genealogist?
8. Billions of Records, Billions of Stories
7. Thinking about Becoming an Accredited Genealogist?
6. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful
5. GenealogyBank - The Power of Finding Our Ancestors' Stories
4. Bringing it all Together and Leaving a Permanent Record
3. Genealogy Serendipity - Listening for Our Ancestors
2. Getting Started in Scrapbooking
Top 10 Legacy-Related Webinars in 2015
10.Watch Geoff Live: Cemeteries
9. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree
8. What's New in Legacy Family Tree 8?
7. Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User Group Meeting
6. Legacy Family Tree - Beyond the Basics
5. 10 Tips for Using Legacy with Specialized Studies
2. How to Import Family Tree Maker Files into Legacy
I saw a lot of these webinars and they have been an amazing source of knowledge and help. They helped me learn a lot this year!! Can't wait to start 2016 with more webinars!! Thank you to all of you that share your knowledge!
Posted by: Kim Barnsdale | December 31, 2015 at 08:11 PM
After putting my genealogy on hold for most of 2015, one of my top resolutions for 2016 is to not let that happen in 2016. I'm excited to get going again and what a better way to than to start off with a webinar by Lisa-Louise Cooke! The Legacy Family Tree Webinars are the best value in Genealogy Education! Thanks Geoff for making these outstanding webinars available.
Posted by: Kathryn Watts | January 05, 2016 at 12:36 PM