We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 Legacy Family Tree Webinar classes for November 2015! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-283 genealogy classes in the library, these were the most frequently played during the month of November 2015. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for November 2015
- Complex Evidence - What is It? How Does it Work? And Why Does it Matter? by Warren Bittner
- Organizing Your Genetic Genealogy by Diahan Southard
- Colonial Immigration - The English Pioneers of Early America by Beth Foulk
- Researching with Karen 3! by Karen Clifford
- Grand Records of the Grand Army of the Republic (BONUS webinar for subscribers) by Ruby Coleman
- Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy - Part 1 by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen
- Spreadsheets 201 - Excel-lent Examples (BONUS webinar for subscribers) by Mary Kircher Roddy
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke
- I Had My DNA Tested - Now What? by Ugo Perego
- Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System by Mary Hill
The classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are a members-only benefit. Not a member? Become one! Or watch the recording of the latest live class which is always available for free for a limited time!