The Top 10 Genealogy Classes of February 2016
March 01, 2016
We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for February 2016! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-322 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of February 2016. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for February 2016
1. 7 Unique Technologies for Genealogy Discoveries at MyHeritage by Mike Mansfield
2. Microsoft Word Series - #1 Getting Started with Microsoft Word by Thomas MacEntee
3. The Paper-Less Genealogist by Denise May Levenick
4. A Guided Tour of Cyndi's List 2.0 by Cyndi Ingle
5. The Scots-Irish in America by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen
6. Problem Solving with FANs by Beth Foulk
7. Microsoft Word Series - #2 Formatting Basics by Thomas MacEntee
8. Solving Genealogy Problems with Timelines by Beth Foulk
9. Locating Pennsylvania Vital and Religious Records by Lisa Alzo
10. Microsoft Word Series - #3 Formatting Tips and Tricks by Thomas MacEntee
11. East, West, and In-Between: Navigating Pennsylvania's Counties and Their Resources by Lisa Alzo
12. Technology and Techniques for Differentiating Two People with the Same Name by Geoff Rasmussen
13. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
14. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
15. Microsoft Word Series - #4 Solving the Mystery of Styles by Thomas MacEntee
16. Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System by Mary Hill
17. Organizing Your Genetic Genealogy by Diahan Southard
18. What's a Prothonotary? Pennsylvania Court and Legal Records by Lisa Alzo
19. The Basics of Virginia Research by Shannon Combs-Bennett
10. Microsoft Word Series - #5 Understanding Different Types of Breaks by Thomas MacEntee
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.