New Book Matching Technology at MyHeritage - free webinar by Mike Mansfield now online
April 29, 2016
Incredible webinar today by MyHeritage's Mike Mansfield! The recording of "New Book Matching Technology at MyHeritage" by MyHeritage's Mike Mansfield is now available to view for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.
This webinar presents newly invented technology that allows genealogists to discover amazing content in digitized books. Published books have always been an important source for family historians. A number of book digitization efforts have brought millions of books online and are a gold mine of information that can help us find unknown facts and events that colored the lives of our ancestors. However, searching these online book collections has been difficult and time-consuming. Until now, that is. Register for this free webinar to find out how this technology can boost your family history research.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "New Book Matching Technology at MyHeritage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Use webinar coupon code - book - for 10% off anything at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com or www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com, valid through Monday, May 2, 2016
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 342 classes, 492 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 1,457 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Google Drive for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee. May 4.
- Dirty Pictures - Save Your Family Photos from Ruin by Denise Levenick. May 11.
- Messages from the Grave - Listening to Your Ancestor's Tombstone by Elissa Scalise Powell. May 13.
- Mining the Über-sites for German Ancestors by Jim Beidler. May 18.
- Discover American Ancestors (NEHGS) by Lindsay Fulton. May 25.
- Get the Most from AmericanAncestors.org by Claire Vail. June 1.
- Researching Your Washington State Ancestors by Mary Roddy. June 8.
- Introduction to the Freedmen's Bureau by Angela Walton-Raji. June 10.
- Ticked Off! Those Pesky Pre-1850 Census Tic Marks by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen. June 15.
- Digging Deeper in German Parish Records by Gail Blankenau. June 22.
- Circles or Triangles? What Shape is Your DNA? by Diahan Southard. June 29.
- Navigating Naturalization Records by Lisa Alzo. July 6.
- A Genealogist's Guide to Heraldry by Shannon Combs-Bennett. July 13.
- Finding French Ancestors by Luana Darby. July 15.
- Organize Your Online Life by Lisa Louise Cooke. July 20.
- Researching Women - Community Cookbooks and What They Tell Us About Our Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega. July 27.
- The Germanic French - Researching Alsatian and Lorrainian Families by John Philip Colletta. July 30.
- Solutions for Missing and Scarce Records by Tom Jones. July 30.
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint by Thomas MacEntee. August 3.
- The Battle for Bounty Land - War of 1812 and Mexican-American Wars by Beth Foulk. August 10.
- Homestead Act of 1862 - Following the Witnesses by Bernice Bennett. August 12.
- Successfully Applying to a Lineage Society by Amy Johnson Crow. August 17.
- Using Findmypast to Unlock Your Irish Ancestry by Brian Donovan. August 24.
- The Treasure Trove in Legislative Petitions by Judy Russell. September 14.
- Clooz - A Document-Based Software Companion by Richard Thomas. September 16.
- How to Use FamilySearch.org for Beginners by Devin Ashby. September 21.
- Beginning Polish Genealogy by Lisa Alzo and Jonathan Shea. September 28.
- AHA! Analysis of Handwriting for Genealogical Research by Ron Arons. October 5.
- Time and Place - Using Genealogy's Cross-Hairs by Jim Beidler. October 12.
- Finding Your Ancestors' German Hometown by Ursula Krause. October 14.
- Social History Websites That Bring Your Ancestor's Story to Life by Gena Philibert-Ortega. October 19.
- Flip for Flickr - Share, Store and Save Your Family Photos by Maureen Taylor. October 26.
- Analysis and Correlation - Two Keys to Sound Conclusions by Chris Staats. November 2.
- Publishing a Genealogy E-Book by Thomas MacEntee. November 9.
- Dating Family Photographs by Jane Neff Rollins. November 16.
- Nature & Nurture - Family History for Adoptees by Janet Hovorka and Amy Slade. November 18.
- Multi-Media Story Telling by Devin Ashby. November 30.
- Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon Atkins. December 7.
- From the Heartland - Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research by Luana Darby. December 14.
- Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher. December 16.
- An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner. December 21.
Print the 2016 webinar brochure here.
See you online!