We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for July 2016! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-364 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of July 2016. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for July 2016
1. Windows 10 Survival Guide for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
2. Watch Geoff Live: GEDmatch.com by Geoff Rasmussen and Diahan Southard
3. Watch Geoff Live: Adding Online Records to Legacy by Geoff Rasmussen
4. Circles or Triangles? What Shape is Your DNA? by Diahan Southard
5. Organize Your Online Life by Lisa Louise Cooke
6. Navigating Naturalization Records by Lisa Alzo
7. Foundations of Irish Genealogy 1 of 6: The Raw Materials of Irish Genealogy by John Grenham
9. A Genealogist's Guide to Heraldry by Shannon Combs-Bennett
10. Researching in Libraries and Archives: the Do's and Don'ts by Melissa Barker
11. Digging Deeper in German Parish Records by Gail Blankenau
12. Researching Women - Community Cookbooks and What They Tell Us About Our Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega
13. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
14. Watch Geoff Live: DNA by Geoff Rasmussen and Diahan Southard
15. Tracing Immigrant Ancestors in New York Passenger Lists by Lisa Alzo
16. It's Not All Online: Researching in Archives by Melissa Barker
17. Solutions for Missing and Scarce Records by Tom Jones
18. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
20. Organizing Your Genetic Genealogy by Diahan Southard