How to Use FamilySearch.org for Beginners - free webinar by FamilySearch's Devin Ashby now online
September 21, 2016
The recording of today's webinar, "How to Use FamilySearch.org for Beginners" by FamilySearch's Devin Ashby is now available to view for free at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.
An introduction to FamilySearch.org (the tabs and how to use them) for first time users/beginners. We'll discuss Family Tree, Memories, Search, Indexing, and the “My Family” booklet.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 56 minute recording of "How to Use FamilySearch.org for Beginners" PLUS the after-webinar party is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 414 classes, 581 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 1,867 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Beginning Polish Genealogy by Lisa Alzo and Jonathan Shea. September 28.
- AHA! Analysis of Handwriting for Genealogical Research by Ron Arons. October 5.
- Enough is Enough. Or Is It? by Pamela Boyer Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists
- Bringing Life to Our Ancestors: Manuscript Collections by Jeanne Bloom, CG. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- FAN + GPS + DNA: The Problem-Solver's Great Trifecta by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- When Worlds Collide: Resolving Conflicts in Genealogical Records by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Black Sheep Ancestors and Their Records by Ann Staley, CG, CGL. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Time and Place - Using Genealogy's Cross-Hairs by Jim Beidler. October 12.
- Finding Your Ancestors' German Hometown by Ursula Krause. October 14.
- Educational Preparation for Certification: Many Paths to the Same Goal by Angela Packer McGhie, CG. October 18. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Social History Websites That Bring Your Ancestor's Story to Life by Gena Philibert-Ortega. October 19.
- Flip for Flickr - Share, Store and Save Your Family Photos by Maureen Taylor. October 26.
- Analysis and Correlation - Two Keys to Sound Conclusions by Chris Staats. November 2.
- Publishing a Genealogy E-Book by Thomas MacEntee. November 9.
- Dating Family Photographs by Jane Neff Rollins. November 16.
- Nature & Nurture - Family History for Adoptees by Janet Hovorka and Amy Slade. November 18.
- Multi-Media Story Telling by Devin Ashby. November 30.
- Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon Atkins. December 7.
- From the Heartland - Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research by Luana Darby. December 14.
- Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher. December 16.
- An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner. December 21.
Print the 2016 webinar brochure here.
See you online!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.