Flip for Flickr: Share, Store and Save Your Family Photos - free webinar by Maureen Taylor now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar, "Flip for Flickr: Share, Store and Save Your Family Photos" by Maureen Taylor is now available to view for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG.
Flickr offers users free storage and a way to protect your digital images with privacy settings. It's got everything a genealogist needs to collaborate with relatives on photo mysteries or to share family photos. It's an under-utilized resource.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 45 minute recording of "Flip for Flickr: Share, Store and Save Your Family Photos" PLUS the after-webinar party is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
- Identify the types of damage already done to the photos in your collection.
- Take care of all your photos going forward, so that damage is a thing of the past.
- Preserve your digital images - for you and future generations.
- Select a conservator to repair damaged photos and protect them from more deterioration.
- Select a restoration expert to restore damaged photos using airbrushing, digital manipulation, or photographic enhancements.
- Create a stunning scrapbook that will endure, using archival quality guidelines.
- Properly handle cased images such as daguerreotypes, ambrotypes and tintypes.
- Explore techniques to share your images.
- Take advantage of low-cost alternatives to traditional photo preservation techniques.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 431 classes, 603 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 1,963 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Analysis and Correlation - Two Keys to Sound Conclusions by Chris Staats. November 2.
- Publishing a Genealogy E-Book by Thomas MacEntee. November 9.
- Civil Law Notaries - Using Notarial Records to Build a Family History by Melanie D. Holtz, CG. November 15. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Dating Family Photographs by Jane Neff Rollins. November 16.
- Nature & Nurture - Family History for Adoptees by Janet Hovorka and Amy Slade. November 18.
- Multi-Media Story Telling by Devin Ashby. November 30.
- Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon Atkins. December 7.
- From the Heartland - Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research by Luana Darby. December 14.
- Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher. December 16.
- No, no, Nanette! What negative evidence is... and isn't by Judy Russell, JD, CG, CGL. December 20. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner. December 21.
See you online!