We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for December 2016! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-455 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of December 2016. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for December 2016
1. Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon S. Atkins
2. No, no, Nanette! What negative evidence is . . . and isn't by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
3. Watch Geoff Live: Adding a City Directory by Geoff Rasmussen
4. Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher
5. An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner
6. From the Heartland - Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research by Luana Darby
7. Multi-Media Story Telling by Devin Ashby
8. PedigreeMap - an Interactive Map of Your Family History by Daniel Horowitz and Uri Gonen
9. A Tour of New York State Research Repositories: The Best – Part I by Jane Wilcox
10. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
11. Dating Family Photographs - 1900-1940 by Jane Neff Rollins
12. The New York Gateway: Immigration, Emigration and Migration by Jane Wilcox
14. Researching Hudson Valley Palatine Tenant Farmers: Overlooked Resources by Jane Wilcox
15. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger
16. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
17. Organize Your Online Life by Lisa Louise Cooke
18. How to Use FamilySearch.org for Beginners by Devin Ashby
19. FAN + GPS + DNA: The Problem-Solver's Great Trifecta by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL
20. A Tour of New York State Research Repositories: The Best – Part 2 by Jane Wilcox