We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for February 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-476 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of February 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for February 2017
1. Be Your Own Digital Archivist: Preserve Your Research by Cyndi Ingle
2. The WHO of Genetic Genealogy by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
3. Photography for Genealogy by Nicka Smith
4. Finding Missing Persons With DNA Testing by Diahan Southard
5. Deciphering German Script by Gail Blankenau
6. Weaving DNA Test Results into a Proof Argument by Karen Stanbary, CG
7. Legacy Family Tree for Complete Beginners by Geoff Rasmussen
8. Playing Nice In The Genealogy Sandbox by Thomas MacEntee
9. Create a Free Google Earth Historic Map Collection for Your Research by Lisa Louise Cooke
10. Writing Up Your Research by Michael J. Leclerc, CG
11. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger
12. Strategies to Find the Most Challenging Ancestors with Autosomal DNA Data by James M. Baker, PhD, CG
13. PedigreeMap - an Interactive Map of Your Family History by Daniel Horowitz and Uri Gonen
14. Tips and Tricks to Organizing Your Genealogy by Shannon Combs-Bennett
15. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
16. Miners, Cattlemen, Merchants & More: Find Your Colorado Roots by Annette Burke Lyttle
17. Opening Pandora’s Box: Using DNA to Find an Unexpected, Improper Ancestor by James M. Baker, PhD, CG
18. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
19. How to Use FamilySearch.org for Beginners by Devin Ashby
20. Foundations in DNA 2 of 5: DNA Overview by Blaine Bettinger