MyHeritage Genealogy Seminar Webinars Now Available online for Free
October 31, 2017
The recordings of Sunday's MyHeritage genealogy seminar are now available to view for free at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/mhseminar.
The MyHeritage genealogy seminar was presented at the MyHeritage headquarters in Israel on Sunday, October 29, 2017 and broadcast live internationally via Legacy Family Tree Webinars. Five renowned genealogical educators provided a variety of classes on genealogy research. The speakers included Rose Feldman, Garri Regev, Daniel Horowitz, Jessica Taylor and Tim Janzen.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the recordings of all seven classes are now available to view in our webinar library for free.
The presentations include:
- Filling in the In-Between of the Jewish BMD by Rose Feldman
- Jewish Family Research Challenges by Garri Regev
- Introduction to the Use of Autosomal DNA Testing by Tim Janzen
- Google for Genealogy: Search Tricks to Tease Out Information by Jessica Taylor
- Discover Your Family History with MyHeritage's Unique Technologies by Daniel Horowitz
- How to Pass Your Ancestors' Legacy to Your Grandchildren by Jessica Taylor
- Advanced Autosomal DNA Techniques used in Genetic Genealogy by Tim Janzen
The presentations will be available in the Legacy library as free replays. View over 50 other free videos in the Legacy library.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.