We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for March 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-680 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of March 2018. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for March 2018
2. Hands-On with MyHeritage DNA by Geoff Rasmussen and Ran Snir
3. Find Your Roots in German Farm Histories by Gail Blankenau
4. Genealogy for Beginners: Start Your Online Family Tree by Daniel Horowitz
5. Overcoming Brick Walls Caused by Record Loss by Mary Hill, AG
6. Perspectives on Combining Genealogy and Genetics by Gilad Japhet
7. Introduction to DNA Testing in Genealogy and Family History by Mike Mansfield
8. Secrets in the Attic: Break Down Brick Walls With Home Sources by Denise May Levenick
9. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 2): Adding an Online Document by Geoff Rasmussen
10. Formulating a DNA Testing Plan by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
11. It's All In There - Navigating the FamilySearch Catalog by Sharon Monson
12. True Stories of Families Reunited Thanks to Genetic Genealogy by Rafi Mendelsohn and Roi Mandel
13. The Case of the Broken Link: Decoding the URL by Cyndi Ingle
14. From Baltimore to Burlington: Hazen P. Day's Neighbors Bring Him Home by Catherine B. Wiest Desmarais, CG
15. Researching Your World War II Ancestors: Part 1 - The Road to War by Michael L. Strauss, AG
16. How DNA testing can reveal your ethnic roots by Yoav Naveh
17. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
18. Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System by Mary Hill, AG
19. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
20. Understanding DNA Matching technology by Ran Snir and Regev Schweiger