Top 10 Genealogy Webinars of April 2018
May 01, 2018
We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for April 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-697 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of April 2018. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for April 2018
1. Understanding DNA Matching technology by Ran Snir and Regev Schweiger
2. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 3): Adding a Census Record by Geoff Rasmussen
3. Formulating a DNA Testing Plan by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
4. Better Together: Making Your Case with Documents and DNA by Patti Lee Hobbs, CG
5. Sharing The Joy: Projects That Will Captivate The Non-Genealogists In Your Life by Lisa Louise Cooke
6. CompGen: Germany's Genealogy Mega Site by Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG
7. Genealogy for Advanced Users: Grow Your Family Tree Online by Uri Gonen
8. Watch Geoff Live: Adding a World War I (and II) Draft Registration Card by Geoff Rasmussen
9. Hands-On with MyHeritage DNA by Geoff Rasmussen and Ran Snir
10. Verifying Information You Find Online by Marian Pierre-Louis
11. Introduction to DNA Testing in Genealogy and Family History by Mike Mansfield
12. How DNA testing can reveal your ethnic roots by Yoav Naveh
13. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
14. Get the Most from the MyHeritage Search Engine for Historical Records by Daniel Horowitz
15. DNA is Dynamite - How to Ignite Your Ancestral Research by Michelle Leonard
16. Using FamilySearch Digital Microfilm to Find Genealogical Records by Randy Seaver
17. Lincoln's Laws and the Records of War by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
18. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 1): Your First Few Legacy Tips by Geoff Rasmussen
19. Help, They Are Dutch! Tracing Your Ancestors in the Netherlands by John Boeren
20. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.