We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for August 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-749 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of August 2018. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for August 2018
2. 50 Websites To Find Vital Records by Gena Philibert-Ortega
3. Untangle the Web of German Websites by Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG
4. Genealogical Proof for the Novice Genealogist by Annette Burke Lyttle
5. GPS: Finding Your Way Through Tough Research Problems by James Ison, AG
6. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 5): Adding an Obituary by Geoff Rasmussen
7. The YDNA Test Should Be Your Favorite by Diahan Southard
8. Logic and deduction: Part of the Genealogical Proof Standard by Shellee Morehead, PhD, CG
9. Jewish Genealogy for the Non-Jew: History, Migration, DNA by Schelly Talalay Dardashti
10. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
11. An Overview of Important Historical Record Collections by Tal Erlichman
12. Researching Forces Ancestors (England and Wales) by Kirsty Gray
13. How Photos Enhance Genealogical Research by Daniel Horowitz
14. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
15. Photoshop: What you need to know as a photographer by Jared Hodges
16. Photoshop: Filters, Plugins and Actions by Jared Hodges
17. It's a Numbers Game! Understanding Recognized Genealogical Formats by Alice Hoyt Veen, CG
18. Researching a Spanish American War Soldier by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
19. Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System by Mary Hill, AG
20. The First 5 Things to Do with Your New Test Results by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.