We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for September 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-765 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of September 2018. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for September 2018
1. 25 Simple Research Hacks Every Genealogist Should Know by Lisa Alzo
2. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 6): Adding a Death Certificate by Geoff Rasmussen
3. What's Been Done: Using Someone Else's Genealogy Research by Thomas MacEntee
4. The YDNA Test Should Be Your Favorite by Diahan Southard
5. Using Lists to Find Proof by Cari Taplin, CG
6. Examining Migration & Researching Migrants in the British Isles by Julie Goucher
7. How Photos Enhance Genealogical Research by Daniel Horowitz
8. Importance of Newspapers for family research by Daniel Horowitz
9. Slave Narratives: Telling the Story of Slavery and Families by Ann Staley, CG, CGL
10. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
11. Social Reasons for Migration by Mary Hill, AG
12. 50 Websites To Find Vital Records by Gena Philibert-Ortega
13. Where did you come from, Missouri Settlers? by Beth Foulk
14. GPS: Finding Your Way Through Tough Research Problems by James Ison, AG
15. Untangle the Web of German Websites by Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG
16. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
17. Challenges with Irish Genetic Genealogy by Maurice Gleeson
18. Finding Kentucky Land: Grants, Deeds and the Missing Pieces by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
19. The First 5 Things to Do with Your New Test Results by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
20. Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System by Mary Hill, AG