Ins and Outs of Indexes: Keys to Unlocking County and State Records - free webinar by Mary Kircher Roddy now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar, "Ins and Outs of Indexes: Keys to Unlocking County and State Records” by Mary Kircher Roddy is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 17 minute recording of "Ins and Outs of Indexes: Keys to Unlocking County and State Records" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 826 classes, 1,072 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 3,552 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 9): Adding an Entry from an Online Database||12/07/2018||Geoff Rasmussen|
|101 Ways to Design a Genealogy Chart||12/12/2018||Janet Hovorka|
|Citation for beginners||12/14/2018||Shellee Morehead PhD CG|
|Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family||12/18/2018||Nancy A. Peters CG|
|That Splendid Little War: Researching Your Spanish American War Ancestors||12/19/2018||Michael L. Strauss AG|
See you online!