Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family - free BCG webinar by Nancy Peters, CG, CGL now online for limited time
The recording of tonight's BCG webinar, "Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family” by Nancy A. Peters, CG, CGL is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 11 minute recording of "Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family” is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 832 classes, 1,080 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 3,586 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|That Splendid Little War: Researching Your Spanish American War Ancestors||12/19/2018||Michael L. Strauss AG|
See you online!