We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for November 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-825 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of November 2018. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for November 2018
1. Privacy Issues with Online Family Trees by E. Randol Schoenberg
2. True Stories of Families Reunited thanks to Genetic Genealogy by Roi Mandel
3. Using Voting and Election Records to Find Your Ancestor by Melissa Barker
4. Every Day Life of Our Ancestors by Ann Staley, CG, CGL
5. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 7): Adding Email Correspondence by Geoff Rasmussen
7. Chasing Uncle William Through the Wilds of Cyberspace by Annette Burke Lyttle
8. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
9. Secrets of the US Federal Census – How Did Enumeration Really Work? by Thomas MacEntee
10. Railroad Records and Railroad History: Methods for Tracking by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
11. Introduction to the Bayou State: Louisiana for Beginners by Rorey Cathcart
12. Soldier Health on the Western Front 1914-1918 by Helen Smith
13. An Introduction to Geni by Mike Stangel
14. Using Indirect and Negative Evidence to Prove Unrecorded Events by Tom Jones, PhD, CG, CGL
15. Two Ways to Approach Your MyHeritage DNA Match List by Diahan Southard
16. Researching your French and Indian War Ancestor by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
17. Civil War Series: House Divided - Prelude to War by Michael L. Strauss, AG
18. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 1): Your First Few Legacy Tips by Geoff Rasmussen
19. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
20. The Five Best MyHeritage DNA Tools by Diahan Southard