We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for December 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-839 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of December 2018. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for December 2018
2. Turning MyHeritage Clues Into Genealogy To Do's by Thomas MacEntee
3. 101 Ways to Design a Genealogy Chart by Janet Hovorka
4. How I Use MyHeritage by Vidar Øverlie
5. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 9): Adding an Entry from an Online Database by Geoff Rasmussen
6. Citation for Beginners by Shellee Morehead, PhD, CG
7. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 8): The Smoking Gun by Geoff Rasmussen
8. Ins and Outs of Indexes: Keys to Unlocking County and State Records by Mary Kircher Roddy
9. Researching with MyHeritage SuperSearch by Daniel Horowitz and Tal Erlichman
10. That's New to Me: Unfamiliar Websites for Your Genealogy by Gena Philibert-Ortega
11. How to Find Your Family in Newspapers with MyHeritage SuperSearch by Lisa Louise Cooke
12. A Guide to Scandinavian Records on MyHeritage by Mike Mansfield
13. Two Ways to Approach Your MyHeritage DNA Match List by Diahan Southard
14. MyHeritage DNA 101 by Ran Snir
15. Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family by Nancy A. Peters, CG, CGL
16. An Introduction to Geni by Mike Stangel
17. Railroad Records and Railroad History: Methods for Tracking by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
18. MyHeritage DNA: Advanced Features by Ran Snir
19. Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy - Part 1 by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
20. Using MyHeritage's Unique Technologies & Learning Online with FamilyTreeWebinars.com by Geoff Rasmussen