Register for Tuesday's BCG webinar: Applying Evidence to Genealogical Research Questions by Melissa Johnson, CG
The best approach to solving genealogical problems is to start with a strong, attainable research question. Learn about the different types of research questions, the components of a good research question, and how the research question drives the elements of the Genealogical Proof Standard.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Melissa Johnson, CG, is a professional genealogist, writer and editor. She has expertise in researching families with origins in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and England, and works on forensic cases, dual citizenship matters, and lineage society applications. She is also proficient in using DNA test results to break through ancestral brick walls. Melissa serves on the board of the Genealogical Society of New Jersey and the International Society of British Genealogy and Family History. She is Reviews Editor of the Association of Professional Genealogists Quarterly (APGQ), and editor of the GSNJ Newsletter, a publication of the Genealogical Society of New Jersey. Her work has been published in the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, New York Genealogical & Biographical Record, Genealogical Magazine of New Jersey, NGS Magazine, Association of Professional Genealogists Quarterly, and other publications.
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!