Register for Webinar Wednesday - Online Resources for French Genealogy part I: Compiled Records, Church Records and Civil Registration by Paul Woodbury
French genealogy research benefits from some of the most complete, detailed, and well-preserved records in the world. Due to the digitization efforts of many French archives and societies, records commonly used for French genealogy are also among the most accessible. In this three-part series, explore the record sets most commonly found online and the associated methodologies for applying them to your family history research. Join us as we uncover the archival wealth of France and her former colonies.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Paul Woodbury is a genealogy dynamo. With a university degree focused on genetics and a minor in family history, Paul is at the forefront of the genealogy field. As an aside, he can also name any country and its capital on a map.
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!