How I Built My Own Brick Wall - free webinar by Rebecca Koford, CG, CGL now online for limited time
April 26, 2019
The recording of today's webinar, "How I Built My Own Brick Wall” by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG, CGL is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 20 minute recording of "How I Built My Own Brick Wall" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 896 classes, 1,169 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 3,885 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|English Parish Records: More than Hatch, Match and Dispatch||4/30/2019||
|Valid and Unsound Assumptions: What Was She Thinking?||5/21/2019||
Jeanne Bloom, CG
|They really didn't swim! Finding your ancestors in New South Wales Colonial Shipping Records||6/4/2019||
|Using Another Library Source: the Government Document Section||6/18/2019||
Patricia Stamm, CG, CGL
|Remedies for Copy & Paste Genealogy||7/2/2019||
|Lesser Used Records for Research in the Netherlands||7/16/2019||
Yvette Hoitink, CG
|Finding Families in New Zealand||8/6/2019||
|Ten Tools for Genealogical Writing||8/20/2019||
Harold Henderson, CG
|Are you Lost? Using Maps, Gazetteers and Directories for British Isles Research||9/3/2019||
|Civil Law Concepts and Genealogy||9/17/2019||
Claire Bettag, CG
|The Stories Behind the Segments||10/1/2019||
Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
|Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records||10/15/2019||
Claire Bettag, CG
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019||
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019||
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019||
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019||
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
Print the 2019 webinar brochure here.
See you online!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.