This month's Top 10 Genealogy Webinars
April 01, 2019
We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for March 2019! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-882 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of March 2019. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for March 2019
1. A Guide to Third Party Tools For DNA Testing by Michelle Leonard
2. Spreadsheets 401 : Excel-lent Inspiration by Mary Kircher Roddy
3. The Five-story Fall: Correlating Indirect and Direct Evidence to Extend the Pedigree by Debra S. Mieszala, CG
4. Suggested Relationship Paths: An Inside Look at the Theory of Family Relativity™ by Ran Snir
5. Reclaim The Records: Using Freedom of Information Laws for Genealogy by Brooke Ganz
6. Following Your Family's Immigration Trail on MyHeritage by Mike Mansfield
7. Hitta okänd familj med MyHeritage (Swedish) by Christina Sagersten
8. Planning Your Irish Research Trip by David Ryan
9. What's in a Surname: The History of Surnames and How They Help in Family History Research by Alejandro T. Rubinstein
10. Reconstructing Your Genetic Family Tree by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
11. Polled! Finding your Ancestors in New South Wales Colonial Muster and Census Returns by Carol Baxter
12. No Purchase Necessary: Free Genealogy Tools for Your iPad/iPhone by Devin Ashby
13. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
14. A Terrible Malady: Disease and Epidemics in New England by Lori Lyn Price, MAS, MLA
15. Using Timelines and Tables to Analyze Your Research by Cari Taplin, CG
16. Impact of the 1918 flu epidemic: A personal stories-based approach by Lori Lyn Price, MAS, MLA
17. Rescuing Orphaned Items: How to Save and Share Ebay, Etsy and Flea Market Finds by Thomas MacEntee
18. Maintaining an Organized Computer by Cyndi Ingle
19. One African-American family's story of Migration from the South: A Boarding House in Detroit by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
20. Using MyHeritage Tools to Improve Your Family Tree Data by Daniel Horowitz
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.