Register for Webinar Friday - Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 1 of 12: The Top 3 Resources by Dr. Bruce Durie
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
- "Celt-ish: Uncovering the Great 'Celtic' Conspiracy" (The History Press, late 2019/early 2020)
- “The American Declaration of Independence and the Declaration of Arbroath” (early 2020)
Other honours and awards:
- Shennachie (Genealogist and Historian) to the Chief of Durie
- Elected to the prestigious Académie Internationale de Généalogie (the only member from Scotland)
- Recently appointed Chartered Biologist (CBiol) by the Royal Biological Society for his work on the public understanding of Genetic Genealogy
- Founding Member of the Register of Qualified Genealogists (www.qualifiedgenealogists.org)
- Founding Member of the Editorial Board of two scholarly, peer-reviewed journals, Genealogy (www.mdpi.com/journal/genealogy) and The Journal of Genealogy and Family History (www.qualifiedgenealogists.org/ojs)
- Fulbright Senior Scottish Studies Scholar 2016, spending eight months researching “Scottish Migration into Colonial America” at St Andrews University, Laurinburg, North Carolina, USA
- Right of Audience at the Court of the Lord Lyon
More info at: www.brucedurie.co.uk
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Friday, May 3, 2019 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!