We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for April 2019! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-897 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of April 2019. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for April 2019
1. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
3. Transcribing Documents: There is More Than Meets the Eye! by LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, CG, CGL
4. Visualizing Ancestral Lines with DNA AutoClusters by Ran Snir
5. One Touch Genealogy Research: How to Handle a Record Just Once by Thomas MacEntee
6. Boost Your Germanic Research: Understand Historical Jurisdictions by Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG
7. How I Built My Own Brick Wall by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG, CGL
9. Från DNA-match till släkting (Swedish) by Peter Sjölund
10. No Purchase Necessary: Free Genealogy Tools for Your iPad/iPhone by Devin Ashby
11. So, You've Found Your German Town of Origin, Now What? by Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG
13. Following Your Family's Immigration Trail on MyHeritage by Mike Mansfield
14. Formatting Your Family History eBook for ePub and PDF by Lisa Alzo
15. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
16. Plain Folk: Researching Amish and Mennonite Families by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
17. Getting Started in Family History - 4 - Documents by Cheri Hudson Passey
18. Reconstructing Your Genetic Family Tree by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
19. A Guide to Third Party Tools For DNA Testing by Michelle Leonard
20. The Five-story Fall: Correlating Indirect and Direct Evidence to Extend the Pedigree by Debra S. Mieszala, CG