Do you have a genealogy brick wall? I do too. While I know I’ll break through it eventually, I love hearing how our webinars help solve so many of your cases. Debbie Russes broke through her brick wall thanks to our webinars, and wrote:
"SOOOOO happy I've been participating in the Legacy webinars. I have had this brick wall for over ten years...couldn't find a thing to prove a connection that I suspected but couldn't find any records. Thanks to a past webinar by Lisa Louise Cooke, I found the solution to my brick wall yesterday! I was so ecstatic."
Here’s another testimonial I love, from Melanie Rice:
Thanks so much for the spot-on webinars! Thanks to what I've learned I hit a major breakthrough on one of the difficult lines I'm working on with a cousin. Keep up the great work with the webinars - they are so worth the time investment to watch them, and small cost to access them."
I get these kind of emails every week! Yep, I love my job!
Get help with your brick wall by purchasing a one-year webinar membership. It’s usually $49.95 but for one week, it’s 50% off at $24.98 only!
Click here to save 50% and start finding your ancestors! Use coupon code web50 at checkout. This offer is available to new subscribers only through May 28, 2019.
Access to the entire webinar Library
With your webinar membership, you’ll get unlimited access to more than 900 classes and all the syllabus materials on:
- DNA and genealogy
- Technology (learn Word, Excel, Google, OneNote, Evernote…)
- Writing and Publishing
- Military records, census records, homestead records, marriage records…
- Places – France, Germany, Scotland, Scandinavia, Canada…
Here are some of the all-time favorite webinars (which you can enjoy immediately with your membership):
- My Genealogy Do-Over: a Year of Learning from Research Mistakes
- 50 Websites Every Genealogist Should Know
- 5-class series on Foundations in DNA
- 12-class series on Foundations of Irish Genealogy
- 11-class series on using Microsoft Word
- Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System
Get your discounted webinar membership by May 28, 2019 with coupon code web50.
PLUS you’ll have anytime access to the videos and handouts at all future webinars for the duration of your membership. I know what you’re thinking, this really is genealogy’s best bargain! :)
Current webinar subscribers
Although the above offer is just for those without a webinar subscription, we've got new goodies for our current subscribers too! Just in this past month, we've added the following bonus webinars which are available only to subscribers:
- Resources at the Library of Congress
- Land Records at the National Archives, Part I: Land Entry Papers and Tract Books
- Land Records at the National Archives, Part II: Federal Bounty Land
- Accessing National Archives Military Records from Start to Finish
- Mining Washington-area Map Repositories
- A Genealogical Gem in DC: The DAR Library
- African American Genealogy Resources at the Library of Congress
- Researching Your Orphaned Ancestors
- Formatting Your Family History Book for Print
- Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 1 of 12: The Top 3 Resources
- Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 2 of 12: Who Are The Scots?
- Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 3 of 12: Using ScotlandsPeople for Scottish censuses - 1841 and before to 1911
- Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 4 of 12: Using ScotlandsPeople for pre-1855 Old Parish Record
- Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 5 of 12: Using ScotlandsPeople for post-1855 Statutory Records
- Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 6 of 12: Scotland has no Probate: Wills and Testaments Land Inheritance back to 1544
- 50 Websites for Finding Maps
Visit https://familytreewebinars.com/archived_webinars_bydates.php to start learning.
Best regards, (and let me know when your brick wall is solved!)
"Life is Short, Do Genealogy First!"