We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for May 2019! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-927 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of May 2019. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for May 2019
1. Visualizing Ancestral Lines with DNA AutoClusters by Ran Snir
2. Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 1 of 12: The Top 3 Resources by Dr. Bruce Durie
3. How to Use Autosomal DNA to Resolve Historical Paternity Cases by Ugo Perego, PhD, MSc
4. English Parish Records: More than Hatch, Match and Dispatch by Helen V. Smith
5. 50 Websites for Finding Maps by Gena Philibert-Ortega
7. Från DNA-match till släkting (Swedish) by Peter Sjölund
8. The 10 Most Useful Databases for Eastern European Research by Lisa Alzo
9. Google Drive: an Office in the Cloud by Dear MYRTLE and Russ Worthington
10. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
12. Tools for Translating and Transcribing Genealogy Records by Thomas MacEntee
13. Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 2 of 12: Who Are The Scots? by Dr. Bruce Durie
14. Valid and Unsound Assumptions: What Was She Thinking? by Jeanne Bloom, CG
15. Genealogy Pit Stop: Research in 15 Minute Increments by Thomas MacEntee
16. Compiling a Military Service Record by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
17. How I Built My Own Brick Wall by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG, CGL
18. Advanced Features on Geni.com by Mike Stangel
19. Auswanderung aus Deutschland in die weite Welt - Ursachen, Umstände und Zeugnisse (German) by Andrea Bentschneider
20. City Directories: No Town Too Small, No Clue Too Little by Thomas MacEntee