How to Better Manage Your MyHeritage Family Site - free webinar by Daniel Horowitz now online
July 09, 2019
The recording of today's MyHeritage Webinar Series webinar, "How to Better Manage Your MyHeritage Family Site" by Daniel Horowitz, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 14 minute recording of "How to Better Manage Your MyHeritage Family Site" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 955 classes, 1,227 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,260 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Indische roots onderzoeken met behulp van MyHeritage DNA (Dutch)||7/10/2019||
|Prince Edward Island Repositories and Records||7/10/2019||
|DNA, Genealogy, and Privacy: Handling the Double-Edged Sword||7/12/2019||
|Lesser Used Records for Research in the Netherlands||7/16/2019||
Yvette Hoitink, CG
|Research Your Newfoundland Ancestors||7/17/2019||
|Introducing the MyHeritage DNA Health+Ancestry Test||7/23/2019||
|Should You Take the Hint? Automatic Record Hinting on the Giant Genealogy||7/24/2019||
|Census Hurdles: How to Jump Over or Go Around||7/26/2019||
Cari Taplin, CG
|Google Photos: one photo app to rule them all||7/31/2019||
|Finding Families in New Zealand||8/6/2019||
|Ten Tools for Genealogical Writing||8/20/2019||
Harold Henderson, CG
|Are you Lost? Using Maps, Gazetteers and Directories for British Isles Research||9/3/2019||
|Civil Law Concepts and Genealogy||9/17/2019||
Claire Bettag, CG
|The Stories Behind the Segments||10/1/2019||
Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
|Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records||10/15/2019||
Claire Bettag, CG
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019||
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019||
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019||
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019||
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
Print the 2019 webinar brochure here.
See you online!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.