Prince Edward Island Repositories and Records - free webinar by Melanie McComb now online for limited time
July 11, 2019
The recording of Wednesday's webinar, "Prince Edward Island Repositories and Records” by Melanie McComb is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 21 minute recording of "Prince Edward Island Repositories and Records" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 957 classes, 1,230 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,266 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Lesser Used Records for Research in the Netherlands||7/16/2019||
Yvette Hoitink, CG
|Finding Families in New Zealand||8/6/2019||
|Ten Tools for Genealogical Writing||8/20/2019||
Harold Henderson, CG
|Are you Lost? Using Maps, Gazetteers and Directories for British Isles Research||9/3/2019||
|Civil Law Concepts and Genealogy||9/17/2019||
Claire Bettag, CG
|The Stories Behind the Segments||10/1/2019||
Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
|Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records||10/15/2019||
Claire Bettag, CG
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019||
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019||
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019||
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019||
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
Print the 2019 webinar brochure here.
See you online!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.