We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for June 2019! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-951 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of June 2019. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for June 2019
2. Initiation à MyHeritage ADN (French) by Marie Cappart
3. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
4. Tools for Translating and Transcribing Genealogy Records by Thomas MacEntee
6. A Month's Worth of Must-Have Tech Tips To Start Using Today by Gena Philibert-Ortega
7. Lessons in Jewish DNA: One Man's Successes and What He Learned On the Journey by Israel Pickholtz
8. Hidden content treasures you might have missed at MyHeritage by Mike Mansfield
10. Misbegotten Children: Tracing the Family Lines of the Illegitimate by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
11. Foundations of Scottish Genealogy 1 of 12: The Top 3 Resources by Dr. Bruce Durie
12. MyHeritage Mobile App: New Features by Guy Tsype
13. Visualizing Ancestral Lines with DNA AutoClusters by Ran Snir
14. Google Drive: an Office in the Cloud by DearMYRTLE and Russ Worthington
15. Using Another Library Source: the Government Document Section by Patricia Stamm, CG, CGL
16. 5 Steps to Becoming a Good Ancestor by Marian Pierre-Louis
17. Censuses Around the World: What You Need to Know About Census Collections and Genealogy by Mike Mansfield
18. Sharecropping Contracts, Chattel Mortgages and Trust Deeds by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
19. Researching in New Mexico by Henrietta Martinez Christmas
20. Formatting Your Family History eBook for Kindle by Lisa Alzo