Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Shellee Morehead has a Ph.D. in evolutionary ecology and is an adjunct instructor of Biology at NEIT. She was certified by BCG in 2012, and researches, writes and lectures on family history. Her most recent article is "Thomas Hamilton -- Progenitor of a Colonial American Family: His Ulster Origins revealed using DNA" which appeared in the Directory of Irish Family History Research. Recent speaking events include NGS 2016, The Genealogy Event in New York, the Ukrainian Historical and Education Center in New Jersey, and NERGC 2015 in Providence. She was one of the program Tri-Chairs for NERGC 2015. In 2010, she appeared in an episode of Danish Television's Who Do You Think You Are? Her specialties include Rhode Island, Italian, and French-Canadian research and genetic genealogy. She is an associate of the Board for Certification of Genealogists (BCG), an active member of the Rhode Island Genealogical Society, American-French Genealogical Society, a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG) New England Chapter.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!