Top 10 genealogy webinars - August 2019
September 03, 2019
We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for August 2019! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-984 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of August 2019. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for August 2019
1. Case Studies in Gray: Identifying Shared Ancestries Through DNA and Genealogy by Nicka Smith
2. Google Photos: one photo app to rule them all by Devin Ashby
3. Ten Tools for Genealogical Writing by Harold Henderson, CG
4. Bullet Journaling for Genealogy by Shellee Morehead, PhD, CG
5. Basics of Land Platting - Part 1 by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
6. DNA, Genealogy, and Privacy: Handling the Double-Edged Sword by Thomas MacEntee
7. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
8. Finding Families in New Zealand by Fiona Brooker
9. The 15 Habits of Highly Frugal Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
10. Basics of Land Platting - Part 2 by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
11. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
12. Working a Probate Case as a Forensic Genealogist by Kelvin L. Meyers
13. Get With the Times: German Newspaper Research by Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG
14. MyHeritage DNA - Ein Überblick (German) by Silvia da Silva
15. Should You Take the Hint? Automatic Record Hinting on the Giant Genealogy Websites by Sunny Morton
16. A Path to Distant Lands: America's Ethnic Settlements by Sharon Monson
17. Remedies for Copy & Paste Genealogy by Cyndi Ingle
18. Evaluating Shared DNA by Paul Woodbury
19. Using Teams with your Genealogy by Tessa Keough
20. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 2): Adding an Online Document by Geoff Rasmussen
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an webinar membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.