The recording of today's webinar, "Unlocking English & Welsh Civil Registration Records” by Mike Mansfield is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 12 minute recording of "Unlocking English & Welsh Civil Registration Records" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,009 classes, 1,288 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,473 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Ahnenforschung für Beginner (German)||9/25/2019||
|Meaningful Tables and Graphs for Correlation in Family History||9/25/2019||
Ruth Wilson Craig, CG
|The Home Archivist: Preserving Family Records Like a Pro!||9/27/2019||
|The Stories Behind the Segments||10/1/2019||
Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
|Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records||10/15/2019||
Claire Bettag, CG
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019||
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019||
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019||
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019||
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
See you online!