Register for Webinar Wednesday - Italian Civil Registration (Stato Civile): Going Beyond the Basics by Melanie D. Holtz, CG
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Melanie D. Holtz, CG is a full-time professional genealogist, lecturer, and writer specializing in Italian genealogy and dual citizenship. She operates an international research firm that maintains offices in both the U.S. and Italy. Melanie is a board-certified genealogist who lectures and writes on Italian genealogy, professional development, and genealogical standards.
She is a former APG board member and chair of the Professional Development Committee, where she advocated for mentorship and expanded educational offerings within the organization. Melanie has published multiple Italian genealogy courses, as well as “The Family Tree Italian Genealogy Guide: How to Trace Your Family Tree in Italy.”
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!